Monday, June 29, 2009

Ear Infections

So Brooklyn has yet another ear infection, this time though her ear perferated. She never even complained about them hurting I just noticed it was all CRUSTY when she got back from her dad's house. The next morning the whole side of her head was so YUCKY!! Poor thing she been so cranky hope it gets better for the 4th of JULY. We love the 4th of JULY at our house. Brooklyn has been dressing up everyday this week, she is so Patriotic. We will be posting some pictures soon.
Hope you all have a Happy4th week!!

2 comments:

The Olsons said...

Oh my gosh Brooklyn is HUGE! Time goes by so fast. Poor thing. Hope she feels better soon. Easton is teething like crazy so he is cranky as well. SO I feel your pain. Love the blog

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

poor little girl. I hope she get feeling better real soon. I'm so glad you got a blog!! Hope to see you guys soon. ;)