Saturday, August 8, 2009

Daddys Girl


Brooklyn got to go with her dad this weekend, it is always a very traumatizing thing to leave her there(probably more for me then it is for her). We met him in Bountiful and he took Brooklyn to get some new shoes, she got to pick them out herself and she loves them with the little butterflies on them. After that we went to Arby's to get something to eat and make things easier for Brooklyn. When I kissed her good bye like always she started screaming "WANT MOMMY WANT MOMMY" with big alligator tears. That has got to be the hardest thing in the whole world to do. Nate called me immediately and I talked to Brooklyn until they got home and she wanted me to sing to her so I sang songs to her all the way until they made it to Nate's house. Once she was there she did a lot better but, was missing me already this morning. I know she will have fun and enjoys it once she is there but until then I hate every second of it. Mommy Loves you monkey Boo and can't wait until I get to see you!!!

1 comment:

Lytton Living said...

That is heart-wrenching... =(