On Friday morning my sister Ashley, cousin Tasha, nephew Kaleb, Brooklyn and I all headed to Montana for the weekend. It as a long drive and of course I got a speeding ticket. Leave it to me, can't ever go on vacation without getting pulled over:-( When we got here we didn't do much but be lazy and relax we were all to tired, Guess when we go to bed at 12pm and wake up at 300am to leave, it is expected to be a little tired. Yesterday we went to the Potato Fest in Manhattan and watched the parade and walked around all the booths. It was lots of fun. Brooklyn liked the parade cause it had a lot of semi's and tractors and she liked when they honked at her. After naps we all had dinner at Shianne's house, she made Navajo taco's they were delicious. Today we aren't doing much just waxing eyebrows, cutting vinyl and hanging out. Obama is in town so we got to go to the airport and see AirForce. It was really neat, the plane was HUGE. I got a gun drawn on me I put my hands up next to the fence to get my picture taken, when the gate was up and the uniformed guy must of thought I was a terrorist. Really? me... Monday we took the kids swimming at Ron's work, the kids had lots of fun, the adults not so much. Brooklyn loves swimming with Aunt Laura though. The trip overall was lots of fun but was so glad to get back home. Thanks Everyone for letting us stay with you!!
Catch up
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment