Ok so I know it has been forever since I have posted. I will get better I promise. My life has been super crazy lately. Just a little update. I have decided to reconcile my marriage, selling our house, and looking to buying a new one. Brooklyn went to my sisters in Montana, we all got sick, thought we had the SWINE FLU... buried my dear nephew, and now Brooklyn may have C Diff (Diarrhea). But everything is looking up not ready for the snow to come, but excited to be able to make snow angels with Brooklyn and for the holidays.
2 comments:
Hey I have not talked to you in awhile. How are things with Nate? Are you trying to sell your house in Ogden? How is Brooklyn? How is your sister?
Things are going good. Our house is up for sale now we have had a ton of showings and I think we will be getting it sold soon!! Brooklyn is good growing every day:-) So much fun though. Shianne is doing good she has her good days and bad ones, but she is a very strong person and has a wonderful husband, and boys by her side.
Post a Comment