Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009

Today is a very emotional day for me I always feel like I am on a roller coaster. Today 3 years ago was the day I was married to my best friend, but also the day I lost my best friend. My grandma and grandpa were both killed that night on the way home from my reception. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with, I was very very close with my grandma. I love her and miss her every day. I know the only thing that helps me make it threw some of the days, is my grandma's favorite quote, EVERYTHING WILL WORK ITSELF OUT I know that no matter how hard it gets or how bad it is it will all work out for the best I just have to be strong and make it threw it. This time of the year becomes very hard for me around the holidays. My grandma and I always got together and cooked and did crafts. I hope she still knows I love her and miss her very much.
On the other hand today is happy because I am married to my Best Friend and although Nate and I have had our problems and I mean lots of them, we are working together now and are happy. I believe that everything we went through was a trial to see how we could pull together. It is only getting better and we are looking forward to sending the rest of our lives together. I love you Nathan Happy Anniversary!!

No comments: