My sister Shanny her husband and boys came down for the weekend. We met with them on Saturday and went to lunch at Olive Garden. WHO picked Olive Garden with three kids Yeah that was Shanny... it was still lots of fun though. After lunch we played red light green light while waiting for Nate and Cody to pay outside to get some of the kids energy out it was fun. Cute little Easton picked Brooklyn a flower from the flower pot, so she tried to give him a hug and kiss to say Thank you but he kept puting his hand up telling her RED LIGHT, RED LIGHT, RED LIGHT!! It was hysterical!! Then we went over to Gateway and watched the water show and walked around, until we decided the kids had had enough. We had lots of fun and wish we could have seen them longer!!
Catch up
10 years ago


1 comment:
Hey I have not talked to you in forever!! I hope things are going well! Brooklyn looks adorable in her princess outfit! You will have to tell Shanny I love her hair. I do not think I have ever seen it short! How is the house coming?
Post a Comment