Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disney On Ice!!


























Last night Nate and I took Brooklyn to Disney on Ice. It was a lot of fun!! I remember when I was 14 and my dad took me I loved it, so we have made it a tradition to take Brooklyn each year. This year was perfect it was Disney PRINCESSES! She loves princesses right now. I dressed her up like a princess to go. Since I love Belle I wanted to dress her up as Belle but couldn't find a cute dress so we went with Aurora from Sleeping Beauty instead. She looked so Beautiful!! I always knew she was a princess but she really looked like one. On the way to Energy Solutions she kept telling me Mommy we are going to a princess castle huh? I would keep telling her yes, when we got into downtown she thought all the tall buildings where castles. She told me she needed to potty and was so excited that she got to use the "Princess" Toilet!! She loved seeing Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell, Jaq and Gus Gus, Dopey, and Grumpy and the Beast. She told me he was mad though and that scared her. She wanted to go out on the ice and play with everyone, and couldn't understand why mommy wouldn't let her. We had tons of fun and Brooklyn was so excited to tell her Papa about it this morning when she woke up!!

No comments: