Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas









Christmas morning we didn't have much under our little make believe tree, this had been in Brooklyn's room and we moved it out into the living room, YES I know bad me I told you I been busy and Christmas snuck up on me. It was still sos perfect though!! I didn't even wrap any of her clothes I figured she didn't really care about this anyways she would just want to open her presents and I was right. She got a lot of Clothes, and PrInCeSs VaNiTy (which I was really disappointed in thought would be much cooler:(, a Stool for her Bathroom, A princess Computer, Puzzles, Games, Flash Cards, A Skateboard (her choice), A REAL BABY and REAL BOTTLE well as close as I could find in the stores (but this was perfect and she didn't know any different) The V-Smile Motion with 3 games, building blocks, jewelery, new socks, underwear, winter wear, and of course the new Bedroom Stuff which was from the previous blog. Nathan and I didn't do much for each other he gave me some money and I got him a new ring since he lost his a week ago... So MaD but we won't go there its Christmas!! We also got our brand new house, a new 52" Flat Screen, PS3, GPS, Bedroom Furniture, Kitchen Table and lots of other odds and ends. I think we made out AWESOME this year even though we had nothing to unwrap!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS AS GREAT AS OURS AND THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!


Christmas Day after we opened presents I made a a YUMMY sausage casserole, that I remember from my childhood. I always remember my mom making it for us growing up. After breakfast Brooklyn played with her new toys while Nate and I mad a ham, funeral potatoes, fruit salad, pies, and rolls. We made an amazing team, and got it done so fast. Then it was time to get ready and make our rounds. We went to Kathy/Randys, Grandma and Grandpa Domans, and then Grandpa and Grandma Olsons, then we went to see Brooklyn's sweet sweet 97? year old Great Great Great Grandpa Hales. Then headed home for dinner. Although we had ate something everywhere we went how could we still be hungry? Ryan and his Girlfriend Meagan and her kids Ryker, and Rien came over to play, have some drinks, and dinner. We had lots of fun!!
I love our family very much and am so very grateful that we all have each other.


No comments: