Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

New Years Eve Nate and I both had to work but got off by 5, we had just decided to stay home and do movies, drink a little, spend time with Brooklyn, and snack!! Nothing to exciting but would be fun. I didn't want to let Brooklyn stay up until Midnight so about 830 got her in her jammies, played some Hi-Ho-Cherry O, lite sparklers, and then read some (5) bed time stories. Nate was asleep before Brooklyn, and I was a sleep not long after her. Well we made it until about 930. No movies, no drinks, no snacks. What a Boring New Year but at least we all spent it together.




New Years Day we did some chores around the house, made a yummy breakfast, Nate had a fire pit in the back yard going burning some boxes, took Brooklyn sledding,( Nate was pulling her on the sled and took a turn to fast and she tipped over her face planted in the snow. Poor thing but it was so funny she said to Nate "Daddy why you do that to me?" but she wanted to do it again when it was all done) went to the movie(Princess and the Frog-way cuter than the previews although Brooklyn fell asleep in the middle...naptime:(... , went shopping, went on a train ride, and played on some little toys at the mall, and out to dinner. It was a busy day but we had lots of fun.












Yes, Nate is wearing shorts... I know he loves his shorts!


O I forgot to mention we went and got a new Turtle... Brooklyn named him Tiny Tim, I will get pictures up soon but, haven't taken any of him yet.

No comments: