Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was such a great day this year. Nate and Brookyn bought me everything I needed to plant garden boxes in my yard, including a cute scarecrow. Nate made ham, bacon, eggs, toast for breakfast and cleaned everything up, was so nice to be able to relax. We then planted the garden and played outside a little. After our nap we headed over to Nate's parents house for a delicious dinner. It was great to see everyone, we always love when we have family get togethers and Brooklyns loves to play with all her cousins. I have and amazing mother-in-law that is always there when we need anything. She has a great spirit and is such a caring giving person. Thank you Kathy for everything, We love you.
After Dinner Nate had another surpise he had made a cross to take up to the place my grandma and grandpa passed in the accident. Every year we go up and plant flowers and every year we have tried something different because it never seems to make it, either it dies or once someone dug it out. This year he had made this and it turned out great, then we had Brooklyn plant sunflower seeds and just some wildflowers all around the aread up there. Hopefully this year it will take and so she can enjoy beautiful flowers.
I love you and miss you so much Grandma Kay, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I often find myself thinking about calling you to ask how to sew this or how to cook that, or just to vent when I have a bad day. I wish so much that you were still here to talk to. You are my Best Friend, the Greatest mother, and GrandMother. I hope you are enjoying your time up in Heaven, and we all can't wait to meet with you again.
This year I didn't get to see my mom, although she was here just days prior for the circus. I had sent her some Tulips to lighten her day and bring as much beauty to her as she does to those around her. I have a great mother, I wish I lived closer and could see and spend more time with her, but I will take what I can get. Thank you mom for all the many things you have done for my family and being such a great example to live up too. I love you.






HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE AMAZING WOMEN OUT THERE WHO HAVE HELPED ME BECOME WHO I AM TODAY AND ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER I AM TODAY!!THANK YOU

No comments: