Monday, May 31, 2010

Thomas The Train

Today we went to Thomas the Train up at Heber Valley Railroad. Pete and Kaleb were able to join us and meet us up there. I had been telling Brooklyn about going all week, and although I felt like death worn over, I couldn't not take her and in the end was so glad I did, she had so so much fun. We rode on Thomas, met Sir Topum Hat, played minature golf, read stories, got tatoo's(even daddy got a Thomas tatoo--Brooklyn's request) played with the Trains and took lots and lots of pictures. After we left we went over to a yummy Chinese restaurant(Pete's choice) although my stomache didn't feel up to much, what I did eat was good, and Nate and Brooklyn enjoyed it. It was a fun warm, windy day. And by the end we were ready for a good night sleep.























No comments: