So I have been really wanting to get a treadmill lately, but I don't want to pay alot for one. I have been searching Craigs List, KSL and looking at every online website to get the best price for the best machine. Well, I had just about given up and decided I would just wait and save some money and get a nicer one. I came home from work yesterday, and Nate and Brooklyn were late getting home. I wondered where they could be. When Brooklyn called and said we got you a suprise mommy...What? What could they have gotten, when they got home they had gotten me a much much nicer treadmill then what I had wanted and I LOVE IT so so much. It is a Reebok and has great settings, speakers, and an IPOD mount. THANK YOU SO MUCH NATHAN, now maybe I can shed some of these extra pounds I keep seeming to accumulate.
I LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment