Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Check up...

Today I had to take Brooklyn to the doctor so she could get some shots, so she would be up to date for preschool. While she was there we had her seen since she keeps telling me that her tummy hurts, so I had her seen even though I was pretty sure she just was a lil' constipated. Well mommy knows best sure enough, needs miralax everyday, decrease bananna's, cheese, milk, carbs. Increase Salad, Fruit, Raisins, Fiber. Even though I knew this I think that it is so weird. Brooklyn is the best eater ever. She eats everything and always is having a different variety of foods, but we will see if it helps. She also-SORRY R RATED poos at least 1-2x a day and this is like adult poo, but fiber fiber fiber it is.

These are just some cute pictures of her messing around in the doctors office before we seen the doctor. She did so good for her shots, she got 3 and just said ouch that hurts cried a minute and was ok, she is such a tough girl. Mommy is proud of you lil' sis.

No comments: