Nate has decided to go back to school. I signed him up for something online, and a million schools started calling him. He is too nice to just say I am not interested, so he would listen to what they all had to say. We had talked about him going back to school for some time now he just didn't think now was the time. I cam home from work the other night and he said I DID IT!! I took an online test and paid the application fee. YAY for him, it has been stressful getting it all together quickly since the next course starts 11/29/10 and he didn't even apply until 11/02/10. Bummer we don't qualify for any financial aid, but we can do right?? Of course we can!!
Nate I hope you know I am so proud of the decision you have made, although the next couple of years are going to be rough, tiring, stressful and many more emotions, just remember it will all be worth it in the end, and I will stand right beside you and help you with anything I can. I love you and am so excited to take this next journey in our lives.
Love your wifey:)
Catch up
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment