Monday, February 8, 2010

GO COLTS



At our house we always cheer for the cowboys but, since they didn't make it to superbowl we are cheering for the COLTS. I have been so excited for superbowl to get here the last couple of weeks, planning a little get together and excited to have a reason to cook lots of YUMMY food. Well when it got here it wasn't as exciting as the planning but we still had lots of fun. Only James, his wife and little James were able to make it over. We had TONS of food since we planned for lots more. I made buffalo wings with celery, mozarrela sticks, pizza, chips and dips, fruit dips and fruit, beanie weenies, Nacho's. Name it and it was there. Colts let us down but it was a good game and we really enjoyed having the Bonneville's over. I had gotten Brooklyn this shirt for superbowl and she wore it from Thursday when it arrived until Sunday. I had to sneak it from her when she was asleep just so I could wash it. Then, she slept through the game:( Doesn't she look so stinking cute though!!


And Daddy wanted a boy...

No comments: