Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dance Like No one is watching!!


I have been wanting to get Brooklyn involved in dance for what seems like forever now, and it just hasn't seemed to work in our schedule, either she was too little they only held classes on days I worked or it was to late for registration. It was always something. Well this time I wasn't letting anything stop us, although I wanted her to be in a good program. I called around checked out websites and got referrals to find the best dance program I could. Well Syracuse Dance seemed to be calling us, then her age group was FULL... What NO...Aghh here we go again, Wait you will you will extend the class depending on how well she does. O yay. So Brooklyn went for her "TRY OUT" today.
The first 10 minutes I have never and I mean NEVER seen Brooklyn hold so still in my life (I watched behind the magic window) She didn't move just stood there with her arms folded not moving. I think she could see my reflection or something cause when I moved and then looked a few minutes later she was doing it just like the other girls that have been there since September. My baby girl was doing what the teacher told her to do and looked like great and like she was having so much fun.
We bought her some new tights, leotards, tap shoes, tutus and shorties. I can't get enough of buying her more more more. She looks so cute and seems to really love dance. She told me tonight that she didn't wanted to go to "school" Daycare tomorrow she just wanted to go back to dance class instead.
As soon as Papa and Daddy got home she put on her tap shoes and tap, tap, tap she went showing them what she had learned. She was so proud of herself and she told me mommy " you and daddy are so proud of me to huh!!"
We sure are Monkey Boo Very very proud!!


No comments: