Monday, March 1, 2010

Dinosaurs


Today Brooklyn and I were running errands and trying to find a scrap book store (hate how I can nver remember where I seen something when I need to find it) so we could get some stuff to make Brooklyn's Birthday invitations when Brooklyn suddenly said look at that dinnoosauur mommy. I looked over and sure enough there was a green dinosaur at the sinclair. We have driven past this gas station a million times but today she said please can I ride it mommy. I was feeling a little thirsty anyways so we stopped grabbed us a soda pop(as Brooklyn calls them) and then we rode the dinosaur. Right in the middle of town... the things I do for you Brooklyn I hope you know that mommy loves you.
As we were getting in the car ready to go she said "Wait Mommy Stop... Please can I slide down his tail?" So off we went again to slide down the dinosaurs tail. She loved it and talked about how she couldn't wait until Daddy got home so she could tell him about it, but she didn't want to call him cause she needed to show him the pictures
That Girl sure does love her daddy, now we are waiting for the days it is warm enough to go to the dinosaur museum. She loves her Dinosaurs.

No comments: