Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just some funny things

So I decided since I always think Brooklyn is so funny and never remember later what it is she said or did I would write them down. I have gotten a stock pile now and decided where better to save them

**Ever since Brooklyn has been little she always thinks that mommies kisses OR a bandaid will fix any boo boos. May I say we go through ALOT of bandaids at our house. Everything needs a bandaid, the other day I had scratched my hand at work and she was so upset and thought I needed a bandaid. I told her I didn't need a bandaid mommy was a big girl and only needed bandaids if I was bleeding. The next time she got an owie she said look mommy I got owies and I don't need bandaids cause I not bleeding. A few days later she was whining non stop--mid month or something--my little drama queen--well I told her no whining we only cry when we have owies, so she then said "we only cry when we have owies and get bandaids huh mom" Yup Boo I said (wow she is smart). Then we heard the BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY song on the radio, so I turned it up for her to listen. She thought it was so exciting, now anytime she starts whining for no reason (which can be often--Terrible Two's hit right before 3) we just start singing that song and it usually helps her be a BIG girl again.

**Anytime she thinks something is wrong, or we aren't supposed to do she tells me that is "naughty" and that the cops are going to take us to our wives... I always ask her if she means to jail but she is sure that they are taking us to our WIVES. I must have given her the wrong impression somewhere but not sure where she picked this up at.
**Tells me often her "other mom" which always breaks my heart to think that she would want another mom:( Well lately "she" is coming up more frequently so I am thinking who is this "other mom" so I start asking questions. She tells me yesterday out of nowhere while going poop of all things--my other mom does dishes and laundry to, I said "O she does, what else does your other mom do with you?" "O lots of things", looking around she says "she has a bathroom and towels too", I then ask her Does your other mom have a name? She sits there for a minute and then quickly says YEP!! I said Oh what is her name? She says candy flavor. Not sure I understood what she said I ask her what was her name? Candy Flavor Mom. Candy Flavor? Ya like lollipops she says. O ok well I am glad I am up to competion with Candy Flavor... How will I ever top that:)

**This morning on the way to school, she tells me mom today I am going to school and tomorrow I am going to Dance.
Doesn't seem like anything to spectacular right, well remember she is only (almost)3. Pretty Spectacular to me how does a 3 year old have any concept of time. She never fails to amaze me how smart she is.
**Loves to read stories but, would rather read to you than you read to her. When she moves her finger along the words she reads from the right to left instead of the left to right. She is a leftie but is this why OR MAYBE just because she is as brilliant as say Leonard Davinci which also used to transpose his words from right to left...

Not her favorite book but I liked the title
**Is a wedgy queen, does not like her clothes to be to tight or to loose. Loves to sleep in my T-Shirts for bedtime though.
**Loves Loves LOVES anything to do with coloring, or thinking she is doing "Homework"
**Has her IMPORTANT work papers that she always gets out when daddy is doing his work and has to go to her job
**Favorite movie--today anyways--Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
prior Garfield, then Tinkerbell, then Nemo
**Tells us "I wish I had that!!", when she sees anything she wants
**Favorite TV Show--Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Dora the Explorer
**Best Friend-Mommy (although loves her dad always has to show and tell him everything and always needs to include him)
**Favorite Food--Chicken Nuggets/Pizza
Although she eats everything really well, she has her days where she only likes meat, others where she really likes salad, then it will be breads, I never know what she is going to eat when I dish up he plate, always what I gave her the least of usually.
**Wants her Chocolate Milk every morning first thing


**Says it is wake up time when the sun is up
Favorite Blankie/Stuffed Animal--Changes weekly just whichever one she is in the mood for that will last a few days and then it switches again, she always like to keep me guessing
**Favorite Color: Pink/Purple
**Wishes she had brown eyes and "black" hair like mommies
**Wants a sister
**Glows like the brightest star when you tell her your PROUD of her

**Can count to 18
**Loves to sing/counter her numbers/do her ABC's

Wow I can go on and on she is such an interesting and so so smart little thing.
Brooklyn Mommy loves you.

No comments: