Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney on Ice...





Yesterday we went to Disney on Ice we had a BLAST. Brooklyn loves going to these and so does mommy!! Daddy well he just comes along but I think he really enjoys them because he no longer hesitates to say yes when I ask if we can go.. I didn't know it was coming until I talked to a friend on Tuesday. Sweet Dr. Henley bought Brooklyn a ticket for her birthday!!! Brooklyn was so excited when I told her I don't think I have ever seen her so excited about something. So now I was on the rampage for a TINKERBELL Dress. Well, I could not find one that I liked ANYWHERE. Of course right, well not that I am not crazy busy lately anyways I decide "O I will just make her one" What really well material bought, and ready to start. Was a little nervous about what it would turn out like but, WOW I made this... YES I DID!!! and I myself think it turned out so stinking cute. Then for a green leotard, didn't find it so we settled with white, and green wings instead, but Brooklyn loooked absolutely Beautiful (as always).
She loved the part with Mater, loves Ariel and Sebastian, was sad when Mufasa died, and couldn't get enough of Tinker Bell.
Here are some pictures but not many will post more later

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can not believe that she is turning 3 soon!! Excellent job on the Tinkerbell outfit!