Yesterday at dance she was trying to do her frog leaps and bunny hops and she kept falling when she hit her ankle but would get back up and go again. She has been limping slightly ( I mean very mild--off/on) since last week but nothing to concern me. Well after yesterday I ask the doctor I work with and she says that is an awfully long time to limp on it today is day 9, so I have my sweet hubby bring her in after he picks her up from Daycare and this is what we find out, now she is in a walking boot. It is so small and so so cute but poor little thing:(







1 comment:
Poor little Brooklyn. Tell her we love her and hope she feels better real soon. Amber don't feel bad, I probably would have done the same thing, if she was lightly limping on it on and off. How are you to know. She is a tough kid. Let us know if you guys need anything. We send our love.
Post a Comment