
Brooklyn loves to talk on the phone to anyone, and even her "play" phones too. Whenever she hangs up with anyone especially daddy she always says I love you I miss you bye. Recently she started to say it when we leave, or when she is going to the "store" play one of course in her car. Yesterday I had a man come over to install our home phone, he was there about 30 minutes and while waiting on the computer to work to get it all hooked up we just visited, and he played with Brooklyn and some marker tower she was building. As he finished up and left Brooklyn said see ya bye love you miss you.
UGH that is so sweet of her but how do you tell your 2 year old that we don't say love you miss you to everyone, I tried to explain it to her but we will see if it works or not.


No comments:
Post a Comment