Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Invites

This year for Brooklyn's birthday party I have been debating on what to do since about well last April... Ok really seriously thinking since November. Bouncing of the walls, Boondocks, Chuck E Cheese, princess party at this way cool castle I found, cupcakes... and so on. Well I have been wanting to get her a playset FOREVER and haven't had anywhere to put it so now that we have a wonderful yard (dirt pile) I wanted to get her one. So I gave her the option, Go to Boondocks with all our friends,(and daddy-since it was Nate's idea to go there) or have all our friends come to our house and get a new swing and slide. First it was go with friends cause she wanted daddy to be there, then I told her Daddy would still be at our house and she would get a slide, she decided on the swing set. So then was it cupcake, princess, BBQ outdoor play, Dora, TInkerbell? What to do? What to DO?
Started the search for the Swing Set found the perfect one, then another one that was better, then another but the price was to high, went back to the first, then found another with a better price, 1wk later was convinced this was it. Ordered and is now on its way.
Well I decided Cupcakes all in good reason. I will make the invites, decorations, it will be perfect. Well I did not know what I got myself into. It took me almost 7 hours to make the invitations, but boy are they freaking Cute. I got the cutest aprons tied bows, got rolling pins, Ordered an oversized large cupcake, tied bows everywhere for the decorations, and it is turning out perfect so far. 3wks to go and I am starting to lose sleep over how excited I am. and Yes Brooklyn could care less just is excited to have a party and everyone sing happy Birthday to her.
Still waiting on the swing set hope it gets here soon (delivered between 3/12/10-and 3/29/10) of course it won't be until the 3/29/10 when it arrives right so it takes anywhere between 14-16 hours to put together, and with our crazy schedules it will be the end of April when it gets put together finally , so it better hurry up and get here so we can get it set up for her Birthday...

No comments: