Brooklyn loves to play with play doh... I know a mothers worst night mare right. I always try to avoid her seeing it by moving it frequently and NEVER buying it but we do have some thanks to mimi, and papa. Lately she just asks to play with it, not just asking when she sees it. I have given in and glad I did, she has so much fun with it. It will keep her busy for hours at a time, and then she knows when she is all done to grab the little broom and clean up the pieces that have fallen to the floor. I have and oversized cutting board she plays on, we have rolling pins, cookie cutters, her little cookie sheet for play and play knives. We make cookies and characters, bake em and eat em and start all over again.


No comments:
Post a Comment