Sunday, April 11, 2010


This weekend Pete and Kaleb came out and stayed with us from Friday to Sunday. We were so glad and lucky to have them come stay with us, we haven't seen them for a long time. Brooklyn and Kaleb love to play together and they don't bother us much, we really don't even know they are there they play and have so so much fun. Pete helped me make Brooklyn a dress for a beauty pageant I am going to put Brooklyn in, but the dress I found I really do not want to pay the price they are asking for. Thanks to Nate's mom she didn't have to take it home and sew it we just borrowed her machine and stayed up until 12pm making an amazing dress. I will complete the rest tomorrow but here are some teaser pictures to see what it looks like, please remember it is after midnight and we are sleepy and so is my bed headed princess!!





I couldn't find my camera charger so sorry bought the lack of pictures from our fun weekend:(

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Wow, that is impressive! I did not know that you and Pete could sew!! Tell Pete hello for me!!