














Brooklyn you are the most important thing in the world to me and I hope you know and always will that your mommy and daddy love you very much. You are such a beautiful, talented, bright eyed, energetic, SMART little girl, and are growing in to a little lady(way to fast). You are my Best Friend and I would be lost without you. Thank you for everything you teach me, each and every day, and for letting me teach you. I love you!! I love the way every morning I wake up to your bright blue eyes, telling me "mommy it wake up time, the suns up", and going to sleep next to you every night.
Although you make mommy frustrated from time to time I grow and love you even more with everything that you do. You are a very caring person always thinking of others, turning into a little OCD like mommy, always wanting everything to be perfect, very polite always saying please, thank you, excuse me, and bless you
I love you Baby Girl and I hope you have an Amazing Birthday
Love Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment