Happy Anniversary to my husband, best friend and love of my life. 4 years ago I married the "man of my dreams" Although, we have had some major major hardships and road bumps in our marriage, I still know that I love him and he is still that person that makes me the happiest, maddest, silliest, angriest, funniest, smiliest, grumpiest. I love you Nate and thanks for the last 4 years and look forward to many many more.
4 years ago today was the best and worst day of my life. I married my best friend and lost my other. Grandma I want you to know that not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I miss you so much and wish that Brooklyn would have been able to meet you. You were the most amazing women I have ever known and I will always look up to you, and cherish all the times we had together. My whole life I always thought that my children would be as close to you as I was, and I am slowly realizing each day still, that won't ever happen. I know you are in a mcuh better place but, I wish you were still here with us. I love you and miss you Grandma Kay
Catch up
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment