Today Kaylee was blessed. She looked absolutely beautiful and you could really feel the spirit so strongly at her blessing. Grandpa Randy did and amazing job, while we were sitting there Brooklyn got a little anxi (she doesn't go to church much) but we walked around the halls for the rest of sacrament and I enjoyed explaining about the pictures of Christ to her and that we needed to be reverant. She did very well and walked with her arms folded, she loved to sing when it was time and I was most proud of her at the end when she knew and said soemthing about another child not being reverant in heavenly fathers house.
After the blessing we all went to Curtis and Windy's house for a luncheon, Windy did an amazing job, and we really enojoyed spending the day with them. Brooklyn and I had picked out a sweet little white beeded bracelet to give Kaylee for her blessing, it was perfect.
Congratulation Kaylee
Catch up
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment