Monday, September 6, 2010

MONTANA 2010

Our annual trip to Montana, this year we didn't go up when everyone else went up but we did go, Brooklyn and I was planning on leaving a Saturday afternoon and I would come home Wednesday and she would come home the next Friday when Nate and I would both go get her, well that's not how it ended up turning out Nate wanted to go and was really sad that we were leaving him, so last minute 7:00pm Friday night, I hurried and packed all our bags, and we left by 8pm. I got Nate a flight from West Yellowstone and we all drove up spent Saturday all together, Sunday went to Yellowstone Park (which was fun since Nate and Brooklyn hadn't ever been, and I hadn't forever) and spent the day with Shianne, Brayden, and Easton. Then that evening Nate flew home so he could be back to work, I stayed until Wednesday and then came home. Brooklyn got to stay with Aunt Shanny and Uncle Tody for 10days she had a lot of fun, but I think day 7-10 she was really home sick. I missed her like crazy and was grateful I work 8 12 hour shifts in a row while she was gone so I didn't have much time to miss her to much more. We met my mom and Ron in Idaho Falls and stayed Friday night there with them, we all went out and enjoyed some dinner, and swimming. The next day we went to the Idaho Falls Temple (one of my favorite temples) and walked the grounds and then walked around Idaho Falls for awhile, we then went on our next adventure, we went to Soda Springs, ID where my Dad and Mary are staying and spent the night with them, had some good steak sandwiches, seen Lava HotSprings, and enjoyed our time together. Sunday morning we woke up early and headed home, but the adventure doesn't end there...

No comments: