Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cousin

Brooklyn had a new cousin born yesterday, her Uncle Matt and his girlfriend Angie had a baby boy. Congratulations Matt and Angie. Brooklyn has 4 boy cousins on her dad's side and 5 boy cousins on my side with one more on the way. She is the only girl out of them all. How did I get so blessed.

4 comments:

The Olsons said...

Who is pregnant?? Thanks for your offer to help me out. I will let you know. I would love to watch Brooklyn so it really is too bad that we do not live closer to each other. :(

Holly and Robert said...

I am so glad you finally started to blog!! I can't believe how bug she is getting!!

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

My little sister Shanny she is do next month and then my step brother is having another boy in August too. I know I would love to be close enough to have her come to your house.

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

I know me to but I am so addicted to it I want to post every day, o well sure that will wear off. How is baby?