Monday, July 27, 2009

Water Baby






Last night MaryAnn, Gage and Oakley came and had a sleepover, since her husband is out of town working. We had dinner, took the kids swimming, and watched movies. It was alot of fun. Brooklyn finally wore her floaties and now she thinks she can swim all by herself. She loved it she kept saying do it myself do it myself. It a good thing but now I am going to have to really watch her so she doesn't just jump in!! The boys had fun jumping in the water to Papa and Travis, and Brooklyn even got daring enough to do it a couple of times. Mar and I didn't want to swim so we sat on the edge but I think that we ended up wetter than everyone else by the end... All the boys kept throwing a water ball at us and Brooklyn thought it was funny to splash me!!

2 comments:

Chelci said...

Hey... we are doing great! how are you? It has been such a long time. Your little one is so cute!

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

It has been way long. I am doing really well, love being a mom!! Thank you and nathan is so so cute