So my dad called me this morning from Arizona and told me that they had to put his dog of 5 years to sleep yesterday. I am sorry dad and Mary I know how much you loved that dog and how it feels like you lost one of your children. He had become paralyzed and was in a lot of pain, he is in a better place now and not hurting anymore. Although, that little pup made me CRAZY he loved me, everytime he would see me he would lick me feet and wiggle his little butt until I paid attention to him, for some reason he really liked me. Brooklyn will miss him, she still tells me from February when my dad came up to stay how she gave roudy treats and how he liked her face. Roudy was my dad's and Mary's Best Friend and companion for life. WE WILL MISS YOU ROUDY. RIP
No comments:
Post a Comment