So I have to say I have the MOST freaking ADORABLE daughter in the whole world!! Last night she was sitting at the table having a snack and she started closing her eyes while she was chewing, I was talking to my sister and was just laughing cause I couldn't believe she could be that tired. Not even 2 seconds later she was sound a sleep!! She has never just fallen asleep on me before like that, when i picked her up she had cookies all over her cheeks just stuck there. I will post a picture soon for everyone to see how sweet she looked.
Catch up
10 years ago


4 comments:
I am great! Good to hear from you! Your little girl is gorgeous! I love your blog!!
I love your blog too! Tell your family I said Hi!! I will have to bring Brooklyn to you to get your glitter nails on, I can't ever get the other stuff to stay more than a day!!
she would absolutely love them! they stay on longer which is so nice! what have you been up to? It has been a few years since i've seen you! I cant beleive your a mommy now(well for 2 years now)! Being a mom is so amazing!
I know it has been way long since we have seen each other. Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world, I can't believe your a mom either your little guy is darling he looks a lot like your dad and brother I think. I have just been enjoying life, and spending as much time with my daughter as possible. I am going through a divorce currently so I work a lot:( I live in Eagle Mountain so I am just working in American Fork at the same clinic I have forever. I will defintly be getting a hold of you to set up a time do you do the at home or are you still at the same place at you were?
Post a Comment