Brooklyn was in her toy room playing on her rocking horse the other night before bed, when all the sudden I hear this THUMP and then Brooklyn screaming at the top of her lungs. I thought she must have climbed up on top of her stove cause she always does and fell, but I ran in there and Papa had already beat me there. She was pointing to her chin telling me it hurt but I couldn't see anything on her chin, I looked in her mouth to make sure she hadn't bit her tongue or something and NOTHING. Then She looked up and there it was. She had hit her throat on her Big wheels peddal and boy did it leave a mark. Poor thing but with mommy's kiss and a cold rag she was ready to go again. She is a tough little monster.
Catch up
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment