Sunday, October 25, 2009

Witches Broom's




I wanted to make something fun for Brooklyn for her Halloween Party at Daycare. I am not the most creative person and I heard my sister say she was making these cute Witches Brooms for her neighbors, so yep I did I stole her idea. Thanks Mar For letting me copy. They turned out so so cute, I put popcorn balls, Halloween pencils, and erasers, Marshmellow treats, and some other mixture of candy. Then we put a song on them that goes like this

One little, two little, three little witches.
Fly over haystacks, fly over ditches.
Fly over moonbeams without any hitches.
Hey, Ho Halloween Night!!

One little, two little, three little witches.
Fly over Barbwire and tore there Britches.
Had to go home and get some stitches.
Hey, Ho Halloween Night!!

We had so much fun making them we ended up making 14 total, and giving them to Brooklyn's 9 boy cousins. Poor thing is still the only girl.

We also went to the Bakery next to my work and got some super cute cookies for her Halloween Party too. They were Frankenstein, bats, and girl Frankensteins. SUPER SUPER CUTE!!

No comments: