Thursday, October 22, 2009

Potty Trained!!



I have been slowly working with Brooklyn on trlying to get her potty trained but every time I ask her if she wants to go potty she tells me she already did. Meaning she did once before on the toilet and doesn't need to do it again. Well, all the sudden this week she tells me, "Mommy, I dont wear diapers o more", so she wanted to put on her "BIG" girl panties. So I got them out for her and started the routine again figuring she would try and not go and tehn pee on my floor. WRONG, a few minutes later she told me "Mommy I need to go potty" so I hurried and ran her into the bathroom sat her up on the toilet and she went pee pee, I was so proud of her and she was so proud of herself. The rest of the days no accidents, next day she still wanted to wear panties, so I sent her to daycare in panties, Ingrid said she made it half the day and only had one accident. That night none, Next day same thing, well anyways the first three days she had once accident a day now she doesn't have one, she has even been going to bed without a diaper already and still doing great. She has only peed the bed (at Nate's he he!!) once. I am so proud of my big girl, only one problem though I noticed she hadn't been pooping, so now when she needs to poop and I know cause she is in the bathroom every 2 minutes trying to go pee pee and can't I have to put a diaper on her cause she is scared to poop in the toilet. I will let you all know how it goes, and if any one has any advice as to how to get her to poop in the toilet please help!!

No comments: