Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bangs

Nate was going to get a hair cut and Brooklyn needed one so badly too, I usually take her to Mar Mar to get it cut, but I didn't know when we would see her next and she really really needed a trim. Normally she doesn't want her hair cut so I figured she would be ok to go with daddy, they can't cut to much off she won't let them I think. After their hair cuts they came into mommy's work to see me and I about started crying to see the results... Lots more cut off and BANGS... it took me forever to grow her bangs out. Although she looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS I was so devastated. They have grown on me now and I do like them and she loves loves them, so I guess we will have bangs for a bit.

No comments: