Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July













Today Brooklyn and I got up and went to the Clearfield Parade, Nate stayed home because he has been having a major toothache, with two abscessed teeth:( poor guy. We had tons of fun, and Brooklyn loved all of the floats(although there weren't many...parades just aren't what they used to me..to many cars/ not enough floats...anyway) we had a BLAST. After we left we had to run over to Winco to get some last minute things for the BBQ. When we got home poor Nate's face had swollen up like he had a golf ball in his cheek. I immediately called the dentist to see what needed to be done. He wanted him to come in later that afternoon. In the meantime Papa, Mimi, Josie and Riley came over for a BBQ. We had Steaks, salads, chips,dips, fruit and lots of good company. Riley and Brooklyn got out the water balloons and then I got the worst of it. But we had a great time, utnil it was time to go to the dentist.




No comments: