Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can we take your baby home?

Today we went over to Curtis and Windy's to take them some dinner and see Baby Kaylee. Brooklyn was so so excited. She asked Windy if we could please take her baby home with us. It was so cute. When I asked her if she wanted to have a sister she told me no, she already has enough friends. This changed things a little and it seems she does really really want to have a baby at our house... I guess we will have to see what happens...
After playing with the baby for a little Brooklyn had the time of her life playing with Landon. They have never had the chance I don't think to just play with just the two of them, since they have been old enough to really get a long. We will definitley have to get together more and let them play. Brooklyn couldn't stop talking about her cousin Landon all night.

I forgot my camera so I will have to wait to post pictures of Brooklyn and Kaylee

No comments: